Saturday 15 May 2010

On a personal note...

Since the website is now up and running, I think I need to change how I use this blog a little. 
I'll carry on posting bits of my work since not everything will make it to the website but I'm going to start throwing in a few personal things into the mix. 


This evening was spent watching Iron Man 2 again. It's no secret that I love mindless action films and as far as that genre goes, it doesn't get much better than Iron Man. Amazing technology, sexy cars and even sexier ladies! Can't ask for much more really. Thought I'd give you a look at Scarlett Johansson rather than the obvious shot of Iron man, hope you appreciate it... 


The next thing that is playing on my mind is Read Dead Redemption.
If you know me at all you will know I'm addicted to xbox, it's not such a productive use of my time but that doesn't mean it's not enjoyable. 
This game is out in about week and I cannot wait! I'm guessing it's set to be  the game of the year, considering it's made by the same studio that kicks out the iconic GTA games, I don't think I'll be proven wrong. 


Go have a look at some of these videos, especially if you still wish you could be a cowboy... 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEMxSUGZ6TU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1xw8Kaeq8I


Enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment