Sunday 9 May 2010

Website up and running!


After a lot of blood sweat and googling, my site is finally done. 


www.joshbrown.co.uk



I kept it simple, not just because it's my first time but because I'm not a fan of flash sites really.


I also think that you need to pay attention to iPhones and iPads as well as other smart phones. Even if flash does work on these handsets, the sites are often designed for desktops which are controlled by mice and have large screens. This obviously causes usability issues when trying to view websites on something small and controlled by clumsy fingers.


So, welcome to my everything friendly website (as far as I know)


It's still a bit of a work in progress, I'm learning as I go and obviously more (and hopefully better) images will be added as they are completed. 


Next job, beat all the other JB's to the top of google! 


p.s. Just realised I let you see my bookmarks in safari... ahh well, gives you a good idea of what I use the web for. 

2 comments:

  1. Josh.
    Thanks! Dreamweaver is possibly one of the most hateful programs ever made! haha

    ReplyDelete