Friday 4 December 2009

Brief 4!




The result of this weeks project.
Left a tiny bit late as always but came out ok I think.
Each week we have to give ourselves a almost professional brief. Real world kinda stuff.
I won't bore you with the full brief but I created one that was a gallery commission to create a miniseries.
They supposedly wanted a set from 3 to 8 images around the theme "sleep and consciousness"
This is supposedly my preview submission of just 3 out of 8.

If this was real I would have made a book (square, roughly 30cm sides)
I am still thinking about a name for it or if it needs one at all.
I don't know if its too ambiguous for people to get it themselves as they look through, which is what I would prefer but I don't want to give it away straight off with the title.

Oh and I forgot to say I'm thinking of doing it as a long term project with dozens or maybe over a hundred pages which I guess would make the theme/meaning more apparent.
Anyway, it would be nice to hear what you think.



(pssst, just incase... it's about what we think about as we are trying to get to sleep)

1 comment:

  1. This is good Joshman. Good to see that uber-expensive camera is going to good use :P

    ReplyDelete