Tuesday 8 December 2009

Time machine!



Christmas party tonight!
Sat waiting for Jen to get ready (as always) waiting to go pre-drink at the house of Dans.
So as well as starting drinking while I wait I thought I'd have a look through some of my old pictures, found this Gem that is always going to frustrate me!
Took it when I was young, innocent and naive, I had never heard of this mysterious RAW format and shot it as a jpeg. This has annoyed me ever since.

I love this photo but look at it on any large scale and, well you can't.
So here's a quick preview until I eventually get round to properly putting in some time to fix it up.
Sorry it's a little dark, still not found the best way to convert things to jpeg without the colours doing what they please. 


I'm looking to reshoot this image as soon as I find someone that I think will work. I lit the original with the glow from a large LCD TV but I've been told by my girlfriend this isn't a good enough excuse to go and buy one for myself.
Gutted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment